Vilnius University Est. 1579

The Old Campus in the Old town – Rectorate building

The Old Campus in the Old town – Rector’s Office and former Astronomical Observatory building (right) and the Central Library building (left) with the Central Library Courtyard in front of the buildings

The History Facutly building (left) and the Central Library building (right) with the arched gates to Mikalojus Dukša Courtyard (left) and Mathias Casimir Sarbievius Courtyard (forward)


All photos are copyrighted by Vladislav B. Sotirovic

© Vladislav B. Sotirovic 2018

СРОДНЕ ОБЈАВЕ
Cathedral Basilica of St. Stanislaus and St. Vladislaus
Share
Share

SEE VILNIUS